Trinity Mennonite Church organizes a range of events for people across all ages in and around South Calgary.
Currently we are holding a mixture of in-person and online events. Currently there are the following events:
- Sundays at 11:00 am*: Weekly Facebook Live Worship & Prayer Time as well as onsite services.
- *Please note that starting Sept. 13, in-person services will start at 11 am at the church. Masks are required and we ask everyone to RSVP Online
- Thursdays at 10 am: Coffee Time Online -All welcome!
Contact the office if you would like assistance joining in our online events.
Regularly Occurring Events:
- Men’s Breakfast at 8:00 am at Ricky’s Grill in Okotoks the first and third Saturdays of each month
- Men & Women’s Breakfast at 8:00 am at Humpty’s at Fish Creek Station the second and forth Saturdays of each month
Want to know more? Subscribe to our weekly announcements email!
Special Events Conducted Annually
Sunday School Picnic
This is a tradition which marks the end of the instruction year in June, and is celebrated by the entire church. Father’s Day is a favourite Sunday to have the picnic.
Gathering Sunday & Annual Corn Boil
This event is conducted at the beginning of a new season for all of our programs. During this event, we pray for our leaders who will be going into a new season and send them off with a blessing. Following the service, we enjoy a boiled-corn lunch that includes corn, butter, watermelon, roll kuchen, and desserts. This creates an opportunity for a tasty meal, wonderful fellowship, and a time of fun.
Church Family Fall Retreat
Every year in September, we spend a weekend at Camp Valaqua as a group. We eat together, sing together, and play together for an entire weekend, and in this way we get to know each other better.
Christmas banquets takes place on one of the earlier Saturdays in December. During this time we dress up, enjoy a great Christmas dinner, sing carols, and usually enjoy some form of entertainment in the evening.