The youth at Trinity Mennonite Church are involved in activities that help promote fellowship within and outside the church with youngsters who share the same spiritual values and interests. Children between the ages of 12 and 18 take part in these activities.
Sunday School for our youth is conducted on Sunday mornings at 9:45 AM in the Youth Room. Here are some of the youth activities that we have conducted in the past:
- Bonfire at the church
- Mall hunt scavenger hunt
- Progressive dinner in church members’ homes
- Cookie ingredient collection and baking
- Wiener Roast to end the youth season and welcome the new batch of youngsters
- Camping trip in Kananaskis
- Week-long youth conference in various locations
- Snow camp at Camp Valaqua: A program organized with fellow youngsters from the Mennonite Church Alberta congregations over a snowy weekend.
Trinity Mennonite Church provides bursaries for those who are pursuing a career in Church Leadership. Please go through the Education Fund Guidelines to check for eligibility and fill out the application.
For more information on the youth programs or the bursary, get in touch with us